Dispute Resolution: Dispute Revolution
Following in the footsteps of the US, litigation arising from or during mergers and acquisitions is on the increase across Europe. Damien Byrne Hill and Nick Wilcox look at the some of the reasons for the rapid growth
Litigation arising out of or during mergers and acquisitions seems set to increase in the UK and continental Europe, although such activity is expected to remain at a level below that of the market leader in the field – the US.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651