Litigation technology: Cutting costs
Law firms in the UK that adopt and promote a coherent plan for the implementation of litigation technology will flourish, giving immediate benefit to their clients, reports Matthew Browndorf
The Lovells’ response (Legal IT, March) to ‘Lightening Litigation’ – originally published in Legal IT‘s November/December 2002 issue – provides an excellent summary of the many advances in the UK courts and the availability of case and discovery management applications in the UK market. The response begs the questions: what was the original thesis of Lightening Litigation, is it available and why are UK firms trying commercial litigation matters not using more of this technology?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651