Give your finances a spring clean
As spring approaches, partners tend to look at the state of their financial affairs, paying particular attention to any possible tax exemptions. But are they making the right choices? Louis Baker and Ken Stewart look at the options open to them
The first shoots of spring bring not only an end to the winter gloom, the inevitable bank holiday showers and the promise of summer sunshine, but they also coincide with the end of the fiscal tax year. This is the period that is traditionally a time for partners to review their financial affairs to ensure that available tax exemptions or allowances have not gone to waste.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651