Time to blow our own trumpet
Bill Onwusah and Serena Cobley respond to Matthew Browndorf's November article about litigation technology and argue that the situation in the UK is already more advanced than he made out
There were two main themes to Matthew Browndorf’s article on litigation technology in the November/December 2002 issue of Legal IT. The first is that the latest challenge to IT departments “may so dramatically change the way cases are prepared in the UK courts that law firms unable to cope with the demands of their litigators will be second choice”. The second is: “Litigation technology is at its dawn in the UK…”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651