Realising your value
The value of a law firm is almost entirely represented by its knowledge capital. Tim Jennings explains how technology can help to make the most of existing information
There is a temptation for many IT managers working in a professional services environment to look at the current interest in enterprise content management (ECM) systems with a yawn of familiarity and perhaps even a degree of disdain. The whole world now seems to have woken up to the importance of content, appreciating a reality that in industries such as legal, financial services, banking and insurance, has been well understood for many years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651