Realising your value
The value of a law firm is almost entirely represented by its knowledge capital. Tim Jennings explains how technology can help to make the most of existing information
There is a temptation for many IT managers working in a professional services environment to look at the current interest in enterprise content management (ECM) systems with a yawn of familiarity and perhaps even a degree of disdain. The whole world now seems to have woken up to the importance of content, appreciating a reality that in industries such as legal, financial services, banking and insurance, has been well understood for many years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651