Bakers takes over Viennese firm
Legal Week reports
Baker & McKenzie has bought out Austrian firm Kerres & Diwok. The 21-lawyer Vienna-based firm becomes Bakers’ 66th office and sees the two local name partners, Christoph Kerres and Georg Diwok, become partners at the US-based giant. The move gives the firm its first presence in Austria. Bakers chair Christine Lagarde said: “We have long been proud of the reputation of our Central and Eastern European practice and look forward to its further development through the establishment of our Vienna office.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651