Preparing for tomorrow
Pensions reform is on the agenda. A good New Year's resolution for any firm should be to review its pensions position, says David Gooding
Pensions legislation has undergone considerable change in recent years and further reform is clearly on the Government’s agenda. Both the Pickering Report on simplification and the Sandler Report on savings products point to the need for radical change and the pensions Green Paper has confirmed that the Government is committed to reform.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651