Linklaters offers deferment payments
Linklaters has offered its next two intakes of trainees £14,250 to defer their training contracts for a year. Charlie Jacobs, Linklaters’ trainee recruitment partner, said the firm was looking to defer up to 15 trainees from the 2003 intake and another 15 trainees from the 2004 intake. The deferment programme, launched this month, is voluntary and deferments will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651