Where are they now?
Legal Week catches up with four of its case studies from the winter 2001 edition of its Student special to see how they are getting on and what advice they have for the trainees and tenants of tomorrow
Suzanne Padmore Trainee, Fox WilliamsWhen we spoke to Suzanne a year ago, she had completed the LPC at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice and was just embarking on her training contract with Fox Williams.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651