Legal IT is pleased to announce the firms shortlisted for the Legal IT Awards on 17 October
Electronic delivery of legal servicesLinklaters, for Clients@Linklaters: extranet applications intrinsically linked to the systems used by fee earners. In 2002, 80 in-house legal departments with 1,500 individual users used it.Addleshaw Booth & Co, for the development and remarkable bottom-line performance of Enact, a fast-track conveyancing unit requiring completely new IT systems, new business processes and new management approaches.Bond Pearce, for its claims handling system. The system – developed internally for less than £50,000 – provides workflows that have increased fee earners’ productivity and automatically generates management information for clients. Lovells, for its e-commerce venture Anchovy. The website provides streamlined fixed-fee domain name registration, protection and recuperation services via a dual interface used by clients and designated fee earners. Eversheds, for its client-facing portal, Eversheds Complete, a web content aggregation service combined with internal knowledge management and e-learning systems. A client advisory panel helped design the portal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651