Close to heart
At the Martindale-Hubbell Counsel to Counsel forum, it became clear that the best way to get more value from law firms is to keep them close to you, write David Goehl and Leigh Dance
There is much talk among law firms on both sides of the Atlantic about partnering with in-house counsel. Many firms see partnering as a way to strengthen client relationships, attract more business and achieve greater loyalty. There is also the in-house perspective: how can law firms help corporate counsel increase their productivity and reduce costs at the same time?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651