Into the sunset
US in-house departments are facing a potential IT headache with news that supplier Hummingbird plans to drop support for its in-house software system CompInfo LawPack, probably by the end of 2003. Legal Director speaks to some of the players involved
More than 130 in-house legal departments in the US, including the Department of Justice, could be obliged to find a replacement for the case management system they rely on to organise, file and retrieve their matters.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651