Paul Vickers moved in-house from Slaughter and May 12 years ago. Moving from Cable & Wireless to Pearson and then on to set up internet incubator Antfactory, he has worked at the legal forefront of the TMT sector during a period of rapid change. Last year Vickers joined Hutchison 3G. He speaks to Legal Director about his move and why lawyers in business have to be willing to welcome change
Why did you join Hutchison 3G?I was attracted to the opportunities presented by Hutchison 3G as the only company dedicated to third-generation (3G) multimedia services. It is a new environment and presents new opportunities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651