The Diary reports
An architect, an artist and a solicitor are discussing whether it is better to spend time with the husband or the lover.The architect says she enjoys time with her husband, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist says she enjoys time with her lover, because of the passion and mystery she finds there. The solicitor says: “I like both.” “Both?” The solicitor replies: “Yeah. If you have a husband and a lover, they will each assume you are spending time with the other man and you can go to the office and get some work done.”
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651