Moving into the future
City giant Simmons & Simmons' move into spacious new offices at the state-of-the-art citypoint building necessitated a whole new approach to technology. it director Chris Roberts talks about the way ahead
There is no doubt that Simmons & Simmons’ long-awaited move into London’s Citypoint Tower has raised the firm’s profile. But for veteran legal technologist Chris Roberts, the project’s successful completion is the culmination of more than a year’s work and a major opportunity for his team to overhaul and update the firm’s IT strategy. “The move was an opportunity to get our procedures and documentation together,” he says.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651