Your money or your life
The impact of the London salary boom is beginning to be felt in Birmingham. But local firms are confident that the 'quality of life' argument will also influence candidates when making their move.
The effect of the London salary boom is beginning to be felt in Birmingham. Wragge & Co and Eversheds have set their figures for newly-qualifieds at £30,000, DLA and Pinsents say their salaries will be “competitive”, while Edge Ellison says it will be raising them by more than it was previously planning to earlier in the year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651