Lifting the lid on in-house pay packets
Private practice salary hikes are bound to make in-house bosses re-consider their salary budgets. But although competition for staff is as stiff as ever, rumours of pay wars might be exaggerated - for the time being at least. Joyce McKimm reports
Heads of in-house legal departments will have been watching from a not-so-safe distance as assistants salaries in private practice rocketed skywards, fuelled by the colonising influence of US firms.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651