David Knight highlights the top commercial property websites
Most commercial property sites are aimed at either providing an electronic marketplace or producing an electronic brochure. There are, however, a few sites that go further. One of the best of these sites is a subscription service provided by the Estates Gazette at www.egi.co.uk. Services include a searchable database of the full text of the magazine going back 10 years, plus a comprehensive daily news alert service. As a large number of reporters work directly for the service, the site manages to secure a number of exclusives which can be accessed online almost immediately. Additionally you can search the full text of the Estates Gazette law reports and planning decisions and access the full text of the many detailed articles contained in the journal.The main rival to this is another subscription site provided by Focus at www.focusnet.co.uk. Services include:
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651