Mergers and acquisitions
Legal Week Reports
Farrer & Co acted for Kravet Fabrics and Lee Jofa, a privately-owned US group that specialises in the distribution of home furnishings, on the purchase from Mulberry Co (Design) of the business and assets relating to the manufacture and trade sale of interior design fabrics, wall coverings and soft furnishings under the Mulberry trademarks. The Mulberry Co (Design) is part of the Aim-listed Mulberry luxury goods group. The value of the deal was £1.6m. Mulberry also granted a long-term licence of all IP rights in connection with the manufacture and sale of the goods. Commercial partner Robert Foster and IP partner Peter Wienand led the Farrer & Co team. IT, telecoms and media partner Andrew Braithwaite and company and commercial assistant solicitor Lara Burch of Osborne Clarke acted for Mulberry.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651