Baker McKenzie Launches Latin American Practice
The firm has hired Federico Cuadra Del Carmen to kick off the new practice, which is to be based in Miami. It also has formed a steering committee comprised of seven attorneys from its offices in New York, Miami and Latin America.
Baker McKenzie has launched a Latin America practice based in Miami, kicking off its growth with the hire of counsel Federico Cuadra Del Carmen, who returns to the firm after a year with Hughes Hubbard & Reed.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651