Global Art Auction House Phillips Hires New General Counsel
Hartley Waltman will join Phillips in July at the firm’s headquarters in New York after having spent nearly 20 years in the legal department of Christie's, a British auction house.
International art auction house Phillips has appointed Hartley Waltman as general counsel of the Americas. He formerly served as senior vice-president and senior counsel at Christie’s, a British auction house.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651