Gide Partnership 'Becomes Majority Equity,' Throws Ince & Co France Tie-Up Into Doubt
Still on the lookout for a merger partner, Ince & Co France is now speaking to three firms and is mulling an interim rebrand.
Elite Paris firm Gide Loyrette Nouel has voted to absorb the majority of its international partnership into its equity, a move that has thrown its acquisition talks with Ince & Co France into doubt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651