Asian Law Firms Lead 2019 Q1 Asia M&A Activity
India's AZB & Partners tops the lists; and Singapore's WongPartnership and Allen & Gledhill are among the top five legal advisers by deal value in the first quarter of 2019 thanks to their roles on a $4.4 billion real estate deal.
India’s AZB & Partners and Singapore’s WongPartnership and Allen & Gledhill were among the top legal advisers for mergers and acquisitions in Asia, excluding Japan, in the first quarter of this year, as M&A activity in the region dropped dramatically amid a still-unresolved trade war between the U.S. and China and slower growth in China, which has acted as Asia’s economic engine.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651