The Transfer Window: hires for Dechert, Addleshaws and CC
A round up of all the partner moves you may have missed over the past few weeks
Addleshaw Goddard has bucked the trend of exits from law firms for accountants, hiring EY associate partner Steven Francis. Francis had formerly been a partner at Baker McKenzie and RPC before joining EY’s financial services law practice in 2015. He most recently led the accountant’s regulatory team and joins Addleshaws as a partner in its financial regulation team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651