Vannin's IPO setback unlikely to spook buoyant litigation funding market
Litigation funder Vannin this week pulled its proposed IPO - but is this anything more than a bump in the road for the upwardly mobile litigation finance market?
The year to date has seen an influx of capital into some of the biggest litigation funders in the market. Last week, Burford Capital raised $250m by selling new shares on the London Stock Exchange – its first issuance of equity into the public market since 2010.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651