Linklaters and Davis Polk advise on Unilever restructuring as company nears FTSE 100 exit
Magic circle firm takes lead role on consumer goods giant's structural overhaul
Linklaters and Davis Polk are advising Unilever on the restructuring of its business, which will see the Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant simplify its structure into a single holding company, New Unilever NV, incorporated in the Netherlands.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651