The In-house Transfer Window: legal moves at Pret A Manger, LinkedIn and the International Olympic Committee
Deutsche Borse, Berendsen and Porterbrook Leasing also see in-house legal moves
The International Olympic Committee has appointed Anne van Ysendyck as the committee’s new director of legal affairs. She replaces Howard Stupp, who leaves the role after 33 years. Stupp will stay with the Olympic Committee as a special legal adviser. Van Ysendyck took on the role in January after previously being group general counsel for steel production company ArcelorMittal. She had been at the company since 2005. Prior to moving in-house, she was a senior associate at US firm Latham & Watkins.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651