Dealmaker: Stephenson Harwood's Flannery on taking silk, behavioural correctiveness and stilton on crumpets
Stephenson Harwood head of international arbitration and new QC Louis Flannery on some of his career highlights
Stephenson Harwood head of international arbitration Louis Flannery will be appointed Queen’s Counsel (QC) at a ceremony to be held later this month (26 February). He was among 119 new QCs to be announced in December and among five solicitor-advocates from private practice to make the grade.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651