Latham promotes six counsel to partnership across US, Europe and Asia
Latham & Watkins has further boosted its partnership ranks with the promotion of six counsel across the US, Europe and Asia. The promotions, effective March 1, are part of the US firm's annual promotions round, which in January saw 20 associates made up to partner and 24 lawyers elected as counsel. In Asia, the firm has selected Posit Laohaphan in Hong Kong and Andrew Roche in Singapore, who respectively specialise in capital markets and project finance work.
Latham & Watkins has further boosted its partnership ranks with the promotion of six counsel across the US, Europe and Asia.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651