Co-op Bank to split new legal team following group break-up
The Co-operative Bank is to divide its new in-house legal team into two separate functions, following the financial institution's split from former owner Co-op Group. Details of the break up were this week filed in a prospectus outlining the organisational re-shape of the bank following the transfer of ownership to a consortium of hedge funds including Aurelius and Silver Point.
The Co-operative Bank is to divide its new in-house legal team into two separate functions, following the financial institution’s split from former owner Co-op Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651