Counsel slams "excessive" Proskauer and Dewey fees on MF Global bankruptcy
Fee requests filed by Proskauer Rose and legacy Dewey & LeBoeuf in the administration of derivatives broker MF Global have been labelled "excessive" in a US court. In an objection filed yesterday, a counsel to the administration rejected the applications and recommended Proskauer reduce its fee from $5m (£3.1m) to $3.25m (£2m) and Dewey drop its request from $3.75m (£2.3m) to $3m (£1.9m).
Fee requests filed by Proskauer Rose and legacy Dewey & LeBoeuf in the administration of derivatives broker MF Global have been labelled “excessive” in a US court.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651