Eversheds and Travers lead on KPMG London office switch
Eversheds and Travers Smith both advised on KPMG’s planned London relocation from Salisbury Square to 30 North Colonnade in Canary Wharf. From 2015, KPMG will occupy 200,000 sq ft across the top eight floors of the building, which is owned in a joint venture by Fimalac and Hearst Corporation. Approximately 1,100 staff will be relocating to Canary Wharf to work alongside the 5,000 staff that is already based next door at 15 Canada Square.
Eversheds and Travers Smith have advised on KPMG’s planned London relocation from Salisbury Square to 30 North Colonnade in Canary Wharf.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651