CSR Award: Clifford Chance
Clifford Chance (CC) is running an initiative to help 100,000 people across the world through community and pro bono work. One example of the work undertaken by Middle East-based staff was a drive to raise AED100,000 (£18,000) to pay for a school bus for the Special Needs Family Centre in Dubai. The cheque was delivered to the centre in December. The bus will allow more children to attend the school and facilitate larger field trips. Staff at CC's Middle East offices formed a fundraising committee and arranged a series of events to raise the cash. The fundraising drive was just one of several initiatives undertaken by the firm's regional branches as part of a co-ordinated strategy by the firm to boost access to justice through pro bono work; access to finance through microfinance initiatives; and access to education.
Clifford Chance (CC) is running an initiative to help 100,000 people across the world through community and pro bono work.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651