Sidley hires CC funds partner in Singapore after local licence win
Sidley Austin has hired Clifford Chance funds partner Han Ming Ho in bid to expand its capabilities in Singapore. Ho, who is Singapore-qualified, will join Sidley in the city state to serve as co-head of the Asia investment funds practice alongside Hong Kong-based partner Effie Vasilopoulos.
Sidley Austin has hired Clifford Chance (CC) funds partner Han Ming Ho as the firm moves to expand its capabilities in Singapore after winning a local law licence last month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651