One Essex Court and 39 Essex Street set for Singapore as market opens up
One Essex Court and 39 Essex Street have both announced plans to open in Singapore, as internationalisation continues to rise up the agenda for the Bar. Both chambers are set to open in the region after sending delegations to Singapore earlier this year to meet with local government and discuss moves to relax rules for foreign counsel.
One Essex Court and 39 Essex Street have both announced plans to open in Singapore, as internationalisation continues to rise up the agenda for the Bar.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651