Fried Frank adds one City partner in six-strong global promotions round
Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson has made up one new partner in the City as part of a six-strong global promotions round. Private equity lawyer Laura Brunnen joins the partnership in London as one of only two new partners outside Fried Frank's New York headquarters, alongside Hong Kong capital markets lawyer Joshua Coleman.
Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson has made up one new partner in the City as part of a six-strong global promotions round.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651