Clydesdale Bank chooses 14 firms for new-look national legal panel
Clydesdale Bank has consolidated its national legal panel, with firms including Norton Rose and Hogan Lovells winning spots on the new-look roster. The firm has named 14 firms on the panel, which also covers legal work for Yorkshire Bank, as both Yorkshire and Clydesdale are UK subsidiaries of parent National Australia Bank (NAB).
Clydesdale Bank has consolidated its national legal panel, with firms including Norton Rose and Hogan Lovells winning spots on the new-look roster.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651