A&O indefinitely extends relationship with India referral firm Trilegal
Allen & Overy (A&O) has extended its referral relationship with Indian best friend firm Trilegal for an indefinite period. The agreement comes after A&O senior partner David Morley, managing partner Wim Dejonghe, India head Jonathan Brayne and a number of other India group partners met with Trilegal in India in November last year. A&O first entered into a non-exclusive referral relationship with Trilegal in January 2008 for an initial three-year period, which was scheduled to come to an end last month.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has extended its referral relationship with Indian best friend firm Trilegal for an indefinite period.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651