Pinsents signs up Winston & Strawn Bootlaw bloggers for London office
Pinsent Masons has boosted its regulatory capabilities ahead of the implementation of the Bribery Act with the hire of Winston & Strawn partner Barry Vitou. Vitou joined the UK firm's London office as a partner earlier this week from the City arm of Winston, where he headed up the regulatory and technology practice. He will work closely with Pinsents' outsourcing technology and commercial group head Clive Seddon.
Pinsent Masons has boosted its regulatory capabilities ahead of the implementation of the Bribery Act with the hire of Winston & Strawn partner Barry Vitou.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651