Ex-Linklaters Asia chief goes in-house at energy company
Linklaters' former Asia managing partner Andrew Roberts has been appointed as in-house counsel by energy company Fontenergy. Roberts, who began his career in 1981 as a solicitor at New Zealand firm Bell Gully, joined Linklaters in 1986 and became the magic circle firm's first Asia managing partner in 2000. During this time at the firm, Roberts also spearheaded the development of Linklaters' Middle Eastern practice.
Linklaters’ former Asia managing partner Andrew Roberts has been appointed as in-house counsel by energy company Fontenergy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651