Reed Smith seals hire of seven-strong employment team in Paris
Reed Smith has significantly bulked up its employment capabilities in Paris with the hire of a seven-strong team from French firm Courtois Lebel. Partners Nicolas Sauvage and Caroline Masson joined the US firm on 1 April 2010 along with four associates and one legal counsel. Prior to the hires, Reed Smith had just one senior associate, Severine Martel, specialising in employment and labour law in the French capital.
Reed Smith has significantly bulked up its employment capabilities in Paris with the hire of a seven-strong team from French firm Courtois Lebel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651