Herbert Smith alliance firm makes up six to partnership
Herbert Smith's German ally Gleiss Lutz has announced a new round of promotions, with six new partners set to be made up at the beginning of next year (1 January). The firm's corporate and M&A department will see the majority of the promotions, with three new partners appointed. The other three new partners come in the banking and finance, antitrust and tax departments respectively.
Herbert Smith’s German ally Gleiss Lutz has announced a new round of promotions, with six new partners set to be made up at the beginning of next year (1 January).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651