Beachcroft lands Orange role after panel review
Orange UK has completed a review of its legal advisers, with Beachcroft among the firms to win a place on the telecoms company's newly-expanded roster. The review, Orange's first in three years, sees the company increase its number of advisers to 13. Other new firms added to the panel include regional firm Ward Hadaway and Northern Ireland's Worthingtons.
Orange UK has completed a review of its legal advisers, with Beachcroft among the firms to win a place on the telecoms company’s newly-expanded roster.
The review, Orange’s first in three years, sees the company increase its number of advisers to 13. Other new firms added to the panel include regional firm Ward Hadaway and Northern Ireland’s Worthingtons.
Bevan Brittan has been left off the new panel after advising Orange on regional property matters for the last three years, while City boutique Carter Lemon Camerons has also lost its place on the roster.
Long-term advisers Olswang and Field Fisher Waterhouse have retained their places, alongside Baker & McKenzie and Mayer Brown.
The process, which was kicked off in April 2008, was overseen by head of legal and regulatory Amanda Doyle.
Commenting on the review, Doyle said: “This has been a thorough and rigorous process and we have been pleased with the overall high standard of proposals we have received. We are happy that our choice ensures we will be working with firms which deliver the quality of service and value for money which our business requires.”
The panel is usually completed every two years but was delayed last year after the legal functions of the mobile business and the broadband business were merged.
Doyle has been in-house with Orange since 1991 and has been legal chief at the company since 2000.
The full Orange UK panel
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651