Simmons relocates partner duo to Dubai HQ
Simmons & Simmons has boosted its offering in the Middle East with the transfer of two finance partners to the firm's Dubai base. Banking and restructuring partner Phillip Abbott and debt capital market specialist Natalie Boyd have both made the move to the Middle East, bringing the number of finance partners in the Gulf region to five.Middle East regional managing partner Paul Simpson said: "The firm's commitment to finance in the Gulf is clear with finance partners in each of its offices in Qatar, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Having partners of Philip and Natalie's calibre relocating to the region sends a strong signal to the market."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651