Addleshaws partner joins Proskauer's City office
Proskauer Rose has made its first partner-level hire in London since January with the arrival of Michael Crosby from Addleshaw Goddard. Crosby will head up the firm's corporate finance group in the City. He advisers lenders and borrowers on all aspects of acquisition financings, debt restructurings, recapitalisations and leveraged buyouts.Proskauer's London managing partner Matthew Hudson said: "Michael's background and practice will allow us to fully expand our finance platform into the UK and capitalise on these opportunities on behalf of our clients."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651