Mallesons hires M&A partner from Oz rival
Mallesons Stephen Jaques has boosted its London M&A offering with the hire of Australian rival Minter Ellison's London managing partner, Rob Hanley.Hanley is set to join Mallesons' London arm next month (15 September), where he will work closely with the firm's global M&A team. The two-partner branch is headed by Rowan Russell.Dual-qualified in England and Australia, Hanley was a partner in Minter Ellison's London office between 1997 and 2001, before heading back to Sydney to lead the local corporate group. He came back to London in 2005 and was expected to return to Australia early next year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651