Covington nabs O'Melveny private equity team
Covington & Burling has recruited to its New York office a seven-lawyer private equity team from O'Melveny & Myers - including former investment funds practice co-head Timothy Clark, writes the New York Law Journal. Clark, who will become co-chair of Covington's private equity practice, specialises in representing private equity fund sponsors. His clients have included CCMP Capital, Eos Capital Partners, Tishman Speye and JP Morgan Capital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651