Dechert hands lay-off notices to unlucky 13
Dechert has became the latest US firm to tighten its belt after issuing lay-off notices to 13 associates in its finance and real estate (FRE) practice, writes the Legal Intelligencer. Shortly after the firm confirmed the planned lay-offs, Dechert chairman Barton Winokur issued a statement on Friday (29 February) saying the firm would then offer the 13 associates positions in other practice groups.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651