Cisco set to grow its global in-house team
US technology giant Cisco is set to grow its emerging markets in-house legal team by a third over the next year. The company, which has increased the size of its team in developing countries from four to 10 lawyers in the past 18 months, plans to hire lawyers in Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt. Richard Given, Cisco's general counsel for emerging markets, said he also expected further legal roles in the department to be created in central Africa and Eastern Europe.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651