Ex-Milberg man Schulman in guilty plea
Former Milberg Weiss partner Steven Schulman faces prison after pleading guilty to a racketeering conspiracy charge, according to US media reports yesterday (9 October). Schulman, who will be sentenced on 23 June, 2008, could serve up to 33 months in jail as well as forfeiting $1.85m (£910,000) in "ill-gotten gains". He also faces a fine of up to $250,000 (£123,000), according to the reports.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651